Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Merging of the Many...

I have NO excuse.  

I'm all over the place!
You would think because it is summer, that I would be writing and posting.

I have not been doing either.

My problem is FOCUS.
Or rather, the LACK thereof.

Here is what lack of focus looks like....

Frustrating, isn't it!

The problem is that I am so 
"MULTIFACETED "
(ha ha)
that I tend to not focus on just ONE of the things I love, 
but on ALL of them.

The problem is that 
when that happens I get overwhelmed
which means I don't do anything!

SO,
I thought it was time to really work on this blog thing.
I'm going to make this blog about ALL of the things I love.
My God- My FAITH
My Crazy FAMILY
and
FITNESS.
(no Hot Tamales, tho)

I have other blogs, you know,
about my kids and our dog,
about myself/writing,
my dad,
about fitness,
like 6 of them, seriously!

It's time I merge them all together.
I'm not Cybil anymore.
Those of you who grew up in the 80's may remember
the movie Cybil.
She had like, 8 personalities and was....
you guessed it,
coo-coo!

Anyhow,
I'm still a little coo-coo,
 but-
I will hopefully educate, entertain and encourage you on this journey as I focus on
my
Faith
Family
and my
Fitness!


Much better, but I'm not smiling-
 I was worried about someone thinking I'm a weirdo taking pics in the locker room!



REMEMBER:
No matter how crazy, out-of focus you are or can be:

You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are.
 –Max Lucado





But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33


Janet 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I LOVE happy, healthy, sparkly comments!