Monday, August 13, 2012



Motivational Monday!


Happy  Monday!

Everyone LOVES Friday because it is the end of the week and the start of the weekend,
 but I must admit that I do 
LOVE me 
my Monday!

Why?

I love my Monday because it is the START of the week!
Whatever happened last week-
done,
gone,
poof!

I love my Monday because it is the day that I get back into a routine again!
Saturday and Sunday are somewhat routine,
but -
the kids stay up late,
there are parties,
get-togethers,
playdates-
over it!

I love my Monday because I take Sunday off from working out-
to rest my body.
I go to church to-
fill my soul,
and it is the only day of the week I give myself permission to sleep in.
I REST!


So I AM READY for MONDAY!
(can anyone say, "Gentlemen, start your engines?")

I pray for strength for the week,
and
I thank God for the last one,

I pray for guidance and wisdom,
and
I thank God for His blessings,

I pray that I would be JESUS to someone
and
I thank God for any opportunity He is going to give me to do that!


How about you?
Do you look forward to Mondays or is there another day of the week that is your fav?

My friend Mary does this for me, and so, I will do this for you!

Father,
Thank you for today, Monday!
Thank you, that I CAN DO ALL THINGS I'm supposed to do today
in YOUR strength,
through YOU.
I pray for this reader, my friend,
that they would have a great start to their week, and that they would feel Holy Spirit filled as they turn to you for YOUR guidance,
YOUR strength
and
that they would make time alone to hear YOUR still, small voice.
Thank you for your LOVE,
FORGIVENESS,
and 
thank you that there is NOTHING in this world that can separate me 
from YOU!
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen!









2 comments:

  1. Good word...I needed the reminder today. It's in HIS strength, not mine. Have lots to do today and not much strength to do it. Thank God I don't need to do it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOps- I think I sent you an email, Jan, but not sure!
      I'm going to respond just in case I did not send it-

      Jan-I do pray that you use His focus and perseverance for the job set out for you! I believe that He has something GREAT for you to accomplish! I'm cheering for you!
      Have a FABULOUS day!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I LOVE happy, healthy, sparkly comments!