Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School

First Day of School!
This picture was taken 4 years ago.

These pics were taken today.



Yup,
first day of school 
for my 3.

I will have one child in 
Elementary School,
one child in 
Middle School,
and one child in
High School.

Crazy, yes?
Yes.
Crazy and blessed,
I am blessed beyond measure.

Thank you, God, for the blessing of children.

Thank you for their laughter and tears,
their mistakes and their successes,
their joy and their sorrows.

Thank you for giving me the 3 children that I needed
in order to grow to be more like YOU.


They teach me lessons everyday about myself,
about what I need to work on,
improve on,
grow in.

Our children are gifts from God,
specifically placed in our lives to teach us how to be more like God.

I've learned how to fully love someone, without expecting anything in return.
I've learned patience,
gentleness,
and
how to communicate in different ways.

I've also learned that I'm not so different than my children.
Like them,
I want to be loved,
appreciated,
and
acknowledged.

I want to have 
fun,
laugh,
tickle,
sing,
and
be a part of something bigger,
like a family,
God's family.


If you have children, 
what have you learned from them?


How are you similar to your child/ren?


Give your kid a BIG HUG today!

Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I LOVE happy, healthy, sparkly comments!